Qivana's Evening of Excellence is a proven business-building model and presents a fantastic opportunity for Qivana Business Owner (QBO) leaders to enjoy a meal, interact with their teams, provide training and recognize up-and-coming QBOs in their organization. QBOs interested in becoming a Host can fill out the form below and will be contacted within 3 business days with further instruction and details.
Qivana will provide the following information and support materials to each qualified Host for their monthly dinner:
- A list of qualified attendees in the Host's downline (Golds and above).
- A list of QBOs in the Host's downline that have met one of the qualifications for free dinner attendance (listed below).
- Carbon copy Goal Sheets for each attendee. Attendees fill these out during the dinner, leaving one copy with the host and taking one copy for themselves.
- Recognition Pins for advancing QBOs in Host's downline (advancing QBOs to be pinned during dinner).
Any Qivana QBO, ranked Gold and above*, is eligble to bring one guest and attend a Qivana Recognition Dinner. QBOs that have acheived one of the following in the month prior to the dinner are eligible to attend the dinner for free:
- Advanced in rank (above Gold)
- Enrolled two or more QBOs or Customers
- Developed a personally sponsored Gold or above QBO
- Host must be a current Platinum or above
- Host must commit to holding an Evening of Excellence in their area each month (continuity is key to this program).
- Dinners are to be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
- Host is responsible for establishing the location of the dinner and negotiating the plate cost for the dinner.
- Host is responsible for inviting QBOs to attend and notifying QBOs in their downline that are eligible for free dinner attendance.
- Host will provide an estimated cost per plate and expected dinner attendance to Qivana no later than the 15th of each month.
- Host is responsible for collecting payment from non-qualifying Gold and above QBOs onsite at the dinner.
- Host is responsible for submitting Attendance Forms and Hotel Contract to Qivana after the dinner for reimbursement.
- Qivana Corporate will reimburse the Host for all QBOs who attended the dinner that are Gold and above and have met one of the above listed 'free attendance' qualifications for free entry into the dinner.
- Qivana Corporate will reimburse the Host for qualifying expenses within 7-10 business days after the Host submits the attendance form and a copy of the dinner receipt. All reimbursements will be paid to the Host via their Qivana ProPay card.