Qivana is looking for talented, hard-working individuals for the following positions. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com or follow the instructions listed in the postings below.
Responsible for ensuring that products meet quality standards and regulations.
- Determine and develop standards and procedures to determine product quality.
- Create, edit and maintain documentation for processes and products, including product specifications, formulas, SOP's, packaging and design, and product testing.
- Perform and document AQL inspections for individual lots of finished products to ensure quality standards.
- Manage and monitor lot control and FIFO inventory usage.
- Manage all inventory purges and product disposal when required.
- Coordinate and document all 3rd party testing.
- Coordinate with manufacturing suppliers regarding new product specifications, processes, testing, and quality expectations.
- Audit and inspect manufacturers.
- Review all artwork and design to ensure quality standards and regulation requirements.
- Investigate, document and respond to customer complaints and adverse effects.
- Coordinate new item setup
- Knowledge of Quality Control processes, procedures, and terminology.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills
- Bachelors degree with 2+ years related experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT
Works closely with Independent Business Owners to view, process, and track orders. Must provide the highest quality of customer service with patience and diligence. Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and learn all technology-based software applications including the IBO database, phone, and web-help chat software. Must become very familiar with the Qivana compensation plan and be able to answer questions and train IBOs, as well as provide detailed product and company information.
OUTBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Provo, UT)
Qivana is seeking a part-time event promoting, customer service representative. Qivana’s Outbound Customer Service Representative is an essential member of our Qivana team. Must have previous successful outbound customer service experience. Afternoon hours and aggressive commission structure!
The services you will provide include welcoming people to the company, offering any assistance needed, returning phone calls, asking for new credit cards for declined payments, resolving shipping issues, explaining and tutoring Qivana Independent Business on where to find and how to use their "back office" (where they can log-in and manage their business) and explaining the benefits of our training program.
Our call center outbound customer service requirements
- Be highly energetic and self-motivated while selling.
- Must have previous successful outbound customer service experience
- Be able to work through outbound customer service learning curve while following closely the guidance of our trainer(s) and manager.
- Make customer service calls in a call center environment for the purpose of assisting and upgrading customers that are already part of Qivana.
- Hourly pay plus commission
- Flexible Schedule
- High Earning Potential
- Workplace accessible from the areas of Salt Lake City, Sandy, American Fork, Springville, Provo and Orem by public transportation, if desired.
- Calls will be to individuals who are already members of Qivana.
Provo, UT, US.
Email your resume to: