Qivana recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the Qivana Website.
The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on the Qivana Website or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
• To process, fulfill and notify you of your product order status; and
• To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials.
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors/IBOs. We may use and disclose such personal information about distributors only for the following purposes:
• Processing your IBO Application;
• Developing Downline Genealogy Reports;
• Providing IBO services such as planning and facilitating IBO meetings and training;
• Administering IBO benefits;
• Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans and strategies;
• Publishing personal information in Qivana newsletters, promotional materials and intra-group communications;
• Providing references; and
• Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes.
• To keep track of your shopping cart status
• To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re-enter your password
• To see which areas on our site are popular and which are not so we can make the appropriate updates
We ask you to voluntarily provide demographic information, such as postal code, age or income level. All responses are kept confidential and used for internal marketing and statistical purposes only.
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide. When you place an order or give us personal information, such as name, address, credit card or social security number, you are automatically on our secure server. Our secure server software encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us to protect your data against unauthorized access.
Links to Other Websites
As a resource to our visitors we provide links to other Websites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, Qivana is not responsible for the contents of such linked Websites. In particular, Qivana is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked Websites.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. We may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
• Those employees, directors and managers of Qivana and its local and foreign associated/affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities;
• Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor, or third party who provides administrative, advertising, printing, or other services to Qivana or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries;
• Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in the United States or elsewhere in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements; and
• In the case of information submitted by IBOs, any consultant/agent appointed by Qivana or its affiliated companies to plan, provide and/or administer IBO benefits.
The consent you have provided herein to the use of your personal information by Qivana or its affiliates shall also extend to any person or corporation to which Qivana may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service.
You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected areas of our site such as MyQivana.com.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from Qivana the personal information Qivana has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request Qivana to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by Qivana. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about Qivana’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to Qivana IBO Support:
5255 North Edgewood Drive, Ste 225
Provo, UT 84604
Questions or comments about Qivana should be emailed to email@example.com.