Team Commissions are the foundation of the Qivana Commission Plan and are paid from the simple binary tree structure. Upon enrolling in Qivana as a Business Owner, you now hold a place in the Binary Tree. It’s called a binary tree because it has just two legs—a left leg and a right leg, or a left team and right team. Everyone added to your team will be placed into an open position in one of these two legs. As you enroll new Business Owners on your team and those Business Owners enroll new Business Owners (your downline sales team), you are entitled to receive a Team Commission on your downline’s weekly purchase volume. The calculation is simple. Your commission is 10% of the total volume in your lesser leg (lesser volume) in UNLIMITED depth, up to $10,000 maximum per week. Team Commissions are paid weekly.
IN THIS EXAMPLE ABOVE, you are commission qualified with 100PV and your team has generated 8000 total in volume. Your left team has 3000 points and your right team has 5000 points. You would earn a 10% of 3000 (lesser leg) of $300 in Team Commissions. The remaining 2000 in volume that wasn’t paid out this week will carry over to the same leg next week. So you would begin the next week with 2000 points in your right leg.
TO BEGIN EARNING TEAM COMMISSIONS:
- Be Active with 100PV monthly
- Have at least 100PV in lesser leg volume
- Personally sponsor at least 1 active* Business Owner in the left and right leg of the binary structure
*An active Business Owner is defined as having at least 50PV every calendar month.
- If a Business Owner’s rolling monthly volume is 100PV or greater, but the Business Owner has not become Team Commission qualified by sponsoring one left and one right, then the lesser leg carry-over volume will cap at 4,000PV
- If a Business Owner’s rolling monthly volume is 50-99PV, but the Business Owner has not become Team Commission qualified by sponsoring one left and one right, then the lesser leg carry-over volume will cap at 1,000PV