- Received First Perfect 10 in Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Featured on the cover of TIME Magazine
- Among the best-known gymnasts of all-time
“We had been looking for something like this for a while. It was never the right time to do a business like this until now."
- Scored the winning goal that beat the Soviet Union 4-3 in the “Miracle on Ice"
- Sports Illustrated named it the greatest sports moment of the twentieth century
“I’ve been a paid spokesman for other companies, but with Qivana we bought in like everyone else because we believe in the products. I have a shake for breakfast every day and my lunch is a shake or bar."
- 1994 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year
- First American woman to win five Olympic Gold Medals
“I dropped 10 pounds on Qivana products right away. It’s exciting and challenging to share this opportunity with others. I wouldn’t put my name behind the company if my heart wasn’t in it."
- Gymnastics commentator for International Gymnast Magazine
- Member of the International Gymnastics Hall of Fame
“We’ve had a dozen direct sales opportunities come our way. But when Dan Jansen called, that broke down barriers for us. We have great respect for our Olympic teammates and wanted to get involved."
- Set world records on eight different occasions
- Inducted into U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame in 2004
“I am very health-conscious and always have been. What I like about Qivana is it makes it easy to eat the right things. I know with one shake I’m literally getting 29 grams of the perfect blend of protein."
- Starred alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1977 documentary Pumping Iron
- Runner-up for the 1976 Mr. Olympia
- Former professional football player for the New York Jets
“I have waited forty years to accept and endorse a product line like Qivana. Why? Because after three months of using the entire METABOLIQ and PRIME Systems, I’m feeling like I did in my twenties."
- Won his debut professional match in the lightweight division with a KO just 1:18 into the first round
- Owner and operator of All Out Fitness in New Bedford, MA
“It’s an honor to be a part of the team and I will continue representing the Q with style. I’m 100% sure none of my opponents are going to be fueled like I am."
- Overall career record of 30-5 with 3 KOs
- Held the NABF, IBO and The Ring Welterweight Titles
“How do we get better? We stick to a game plan, we accept nothing but hard work and we don’t make excuses. All champions go through this to reach their dreams."
- Won the Stanley Cup with the Montreal Canadiens in 1986
- Budweiser NHL Man of the Year in 1992
- Assistant coach of the Vancouver Canucks from 2008 – 2010 and head coach of the Canada women’s hockey team in 2010
“After playing and coaching in the NHL for 17 seasons, my wife Jenn and I are excited about our new Qivana business that helps people stay healthy, naturally."
- Brand ambassador for Qivana
“The METABOLIQ System is the cornerstone for my high protein needs while training…"
- Won several competitions including the 2013 NPC Border States Classic and the 2013 NPC Pacific USA XIX Championships
- Brand ambassador for Qivana
“My very first show was 6 months after starting the Qivana systems, and I took home two 1st place wins and an overall for my division! Today, I’ve competed in six shows, winning a total of five 1st places and 4 overalls! I highly recommend the Qivana systems because they work in treating the WHOLE body!"
“I have always been apprehensive about using supplements but adding Qivana QORE Probiotics and Essentials to my daily regimen is the best choice I have ever made for my health.”
- Sold over 500,000 records
- 1994 Juno Awards Male Artist of the Year Nomination
“Qivana sets itself apart by being a distribution channel for the breakthrough scientific discoveries in natural products”
- Medical Director of the Sacred Heart Surgical Weight Loss Center
“This product line, when used correctly, is as good as surgical weight loss. I am confident when I put my patients on Qivana that I am offering the best product available to help them achieve their goals"